As a homeowner you want to ensure your home looks attractive and stunning at all times. It’s why you spend a large part of your weekends keeping it clean and you also get some remodelling or renovation work done when you are able to. However, it might not always be possible to get features in your home upgraded every time you want a change. However, it isn’t really always necessary to make major alterations on your property, to get the change you want.
Residential painting is one of the simplest ways to spruce-up the look of your home. In fact, this small upgrade can make a sea of difference in the way your property looks. Take a look at why you should opt for residential painting:
- You will find that all the spaces look more pleasant and bright; having well painted walls adds to the cheeriness and luxuriousness of your home. When you get your home painted by skilled and experienced professionals, you can be sure that the paint will last for a number of years and you won’t have to worry about getting any other upgrades done for a long time.
- Many property owners look for renovation options that will also add to the value of their home and getting your home painted is one of the simplest ways of doing this. Getting your house painted can add 10% to the value of your home.
- Aesthetics is only one aspect of why you should get the exteriors and the interiors of your home painted. The one other important reason is that good, weather-resistant exterior painting can help protect the walls of your home. This paint can protect your walls from water penetration and they also deflect the UV rays of the sun, which helps keep the indoor spaces of your home cooler. In turn, this adds to the energy-efficiency of your air conditioning system. Apart from this, a good exterior paint is also mould and mildew resistant too.
- Regardless of whether you are planning to sell your home or you want it to look spruced-up and stand out among other homes in your neighbourhood, getting your home painted is an excellent option. It significantly increases the curb appeal of your home.
- Not many people realise that old and flaking paint can be harmful to the health of their family members. The paint dust that gets released into the air can cause breathing issues and small children and the elderly tend to get affected the most. When you choose lead-free, high quality paints, it promotes healthy indoor air quality.
Call us at 0430 210 560 and tell us more about your project.